Author's Note 2.17.17: Belated Author's Note

Hello Readers,

I have not posted many author's notes on this story - not for lack of content really but for lack of time. I'm a full-time student, part-time employee, and a fiance to a lovely man who I'm getting married to in... well... four months (ahh!). I also know this is a quieter story, so I tend to focus my author's notes to be on my more heavy-trafficked Reapers blog. A lot of my readers tend to read across stories so I figure that you'd all catch the news one way or the other!

Regardless, it's been a while and I like to make these author's notes actually something worth reading. So to start with, we're leaving off on Chapter Six which took me far too long to get out, but that's besides the point. Our storyline is carrying on right now very firmly in the Era of Prophecies. You remember that timeline from the very first author's note before the prologue? This one?


Right, should hopefully look familiar, but let's add a little note on here! Because, why not?

The red dot is where we are currently on this lovely timeline, the blue dot is the where the prologue began. Clearly we did a bit of a jump back, but it's kind of fun to have things put into perspective.

Anyways, we've met a lot of new characters - specifically we got a crash course into my wonderful Keeper family. They're kind of my babies. I think, oh hey, I want to talk about the impending war between Calypso and Fate, we'll just do a quick meeting and---and now Kefka's on fire. Awesome. Alright then.

I love them to pieces but they have minds of their own.

One final thing of serious story-related note is that you'll notice, from either reading the Reapers or from my hints here and there that Carule supposedly cursed Esmerelda and Quinn together, right? Yet the temple has already passed. Curious, no? Curious indeed.
Be aware that I am aware of this, and that it's done for a reason... and that nothing I've said about them so far is false.
That's all. That's it. No more.
Take it as you will.
(Whistles and walks away).

Alright, so for some fun, non-serious story related things. Here's my blooper reel for you. Enjoy.


Quinn: (Cheers at TV) "Oh boy!" 
Livvie: You're supposed to be injured, child. 

~~~~~~


Esmerelda: (Stands and watches taxi swerving for her) "This is disconcerting." 
Thank god for no collision in this game. This was purely an attempt on your life. 

~~~~~~


The duck-face is strong with this one.

~~~~~~


Nothing amusing here, just the sad note that this took me 45 minutes to set up and pose everyone. Fourty. Five. Minutes. For one picture. 

~~~~~~


Why is the bartender skeptical? Dem eyebrows. 

~~~~~~


Quinn the genius has an epiphany. Oh child.

~~~~~~


Reason #109812498 why I make my own violin poses.

~~~~~~


Reason #109812499 why I make my own violin poses.
Clearly these are just examples of the Sim's grace and skill. Yeah, no thanks. I'll stick to posing.

~~~~~~


Quinn: "Livvie. Livvie. Livvie. I'm still wearing my disguise." 
Livvie: Fuck.

~~~~~~


He ruined my shot. I ruined his life. Fair trade.
Heh.

~~~~~~


Ezzie: "I'm rethinking my entire life in this moment." 
Livvie: Aw come'on! Couldn't you have an existential crisis when I'm not trying to get a good picture of your face? 
FINE. Shoe shot it is.

~~~~~~


Livvie: Wow. What a lovely picture... except you're making a DERP FACE. Thanks, Ezzie.
Ezzie: Heh, anytime Liv.

~~~~~~


Drunk Ezzie versus Evil Elevator Door. Round One. Ding.

~~~~~~


Drunk Ezzie versus Evil Elevator Door. Round Two. Ding.

~~~~~~



Annnnd she's down for the count. Evil Elevator Door emerges the victor. Ding. Ding. Ding.

~~~~~~


(Heavy breathing)
Quinn: "Hey!" 
Livvie: You look like such a creep.

~~~~~~


(Heart-Farts)
Quinn: "You're hot." 
Ezzie: "I'm into you." 
Livvie: No shit, Sherlock, that's why I'm writing this damn story.

~~~~~~


Quinn's epic bowling face #1.

~~~~~~


Quinn's epic bowling face #2.

~~~~~~


"I believe I can flyyyy!" 
Quinn: "That fist-pump though..." 

~~~~~~


(Snogging noises)
Livvie: Kay, time to do pos-oh come on! (Goes to find her crowbar)

~~~~~~


Sheogorath is beyond adorable.

~~~~~~


Kefka: (Talks about cooking)
Quinn: "Oh! I can cook! I cook the best cereal on the stove!" 
Kefka: (Unenthused nodding) "Uh...huh..."

~~~~~~


This picture is so Liro it hurts me.

~~~~~~

So there you have it! Now this author's note is much too long as it is! I'll try to post another one in the coming days of the "making of Quinn's Divination Card."
Or perhaps I won't. Depends on how ambitious I'm feeling. 
Thanks all for now, folks!

Lots of Love,
Livvielove

1 comment: